Monday, January 23, 2006

AAAAHHHHHH PICKLES...

For those of you who do not know what AAHH Pickles (It is sponge bob)
Any way I weighed in on Saturday morning. I wanted so bad to be an
ostrich and bury my head in the sand. I gained 3/4 of a pound.
I have got to get focused for more than one week. I have got to get
my exercise program in place. I did get one positive thing done this
week end. I moved furniture around so that I can leave exercise equipment
up in a place that it can be used.

My goal for next week is to keep track of my calories and exercise no
less than 3x.. More if I can get going. But I am trying to be a little
more realistic.

Good luck to all of you. GO TEAM GO....

5 comments:

Jaime said...

This post makes me think "Mmmmmmm...pickles...".

At least dill pickles are low-everything!

jeannie diane said...

Yea maybe that is what I need a
big fat dill pickle to nibble on
for a while..

Anonymous said...

You should at least count moving furniture as exercise! ;)

SBB said...

Yeah, moving furniture is exercise, but maybe your husband should count it, too! :)

jeannie diane said...

He does count I made him a nice
place for his desk. and I did not
move his recliner and pile of
stuff beside it..He doesn't like
me moving furniture because he
doesn't want to help. So I do
most all of it myself. But he is
good at helping me in the house.