Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Spicy!

The weight loss word of the day is SPICY! Research has shown that spicy food suppresses the appetite as well as decreases the amount of food eaten at one sitting and increases the amount of liquid consumed.

I find that red pepper flakes perk up any boring veggie. Red pepper flakes are especially good on squash. Just sprinkle the flakes on the veggie and then cook as normal. I also like them on the Weight Watchers Smart Ones Four Cheese Pizza. It adds just the right zing. But have that ice cold water ready!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are so cute Tech.

I like your new words of the day and am so glad this page is coming back to life! Woo Hoo!

Red Pepper is a good idea for flavor too. I have to closely watch my salt intake. Otherwise my feet look like floatation devices, except that they won't float cause they are full of water! :P