- An article by a food critic who lost 150 pounds. "Loving good food and everything about it is a cherished part of my life, as well as the way I make my living. There is no place in my kitchen or life for mediocre food, whether junk or dietetic. I need the joy factor."
- The science behind calories and taste.
- Tips for eating at social gatherings.
- A list of portion sizes compared to everyday objects.
- And finally, since it's the time of year for Oktoberfest, a history of American beer. Beer isn't something that most dieters won't touch, but I'd rather have a good beer than bad bread.
Friday, October 10, 2008
The following items have crossed my path over the last week, and I thought y'all might find them interesting. Have a good weekend!