Saturday, January 28, 2006

Waaahoooooo

It has been such a dry spell. I have not had much success in the weight loss realm. But just like the wonderful rain,God has blessed us with through out the night. I have finally on a downward track once again.

I meet with a group of ladies from our church. We have been meeting since last October. We took a break thur the Holidays. We totaled our losses today. There are 4 of us. We have a total loss of 29 lbs.

My loss this week was 2 lbs. But since I was up a little last week that makes my total loss with you all 3 lbs. My goal for this year before you started this blog, was to lose a lb a week. I am right at my goal.

I have got to exercise more. My goal for this week is 3x. I do not have any excesses. I moved the equipment around. It is easy to get to and faces the TV.

Go team Go...Lets be a small bunch of losers...

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Hooray for you! Not only have you seen some new results, but you have made some big changes to your environment which will create even more successes! WOOT for you!

Michelle said...

Congrats Jeannie!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! :)

Marathon Someday said...

Hey ladies,

I think this site is great!!!

Are you allowing others to join?

SBB said...

Sonja, this site was started by Crystal, who is in the process of moving across country. She should be back on in February, and when she does, just post a comment again that you want to join, and she can get you sent an invitation! Until then, you're welcome to comment as much as you'd like!

And ... I'm the one guy here. So it's ladies and guy. :) Although Joel was supposed to join and hasn't yet.