Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WWIN 3

Announcer: It's now time for ... (drumroll) ... WWIN3! (crowd applauds) That's right! It's The Great Slim Down 2006 Wednesday Weigh In! (crowd roars) I don't know about you out there in TV audience, but I'm excited about hearing how our weight loss participants are doing! Let's check in with Tech!

TECH: Well, Bob, I've had a week in which I know I ate things I shouldn't. A cupcake, several cookies, an ox, and several other fattening things. I didn't really expect to have a loss at all. But somehow I lost 1.1 pounds! (crowd applauds quietly) I know it's not a lot, but a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. Although I don't walk a lot. I drive places mostly, and sometimes my servants carry me, but it's the general idea I'm trying to get across, ya know. (crowd looks at each other uncertainly)

Announcer: Yes, but that still brings your total to 4.3 pounds, which until the others let us know, moves you in front in the race to lose 50 pounds! (crowd applauds wildly; dancing girls sway across the stage; balloons drop) Throughout the day, we'll be watching the results as the Wednesday Weight In 3 continues!

8 comments:

Trixie said...

Well, Bob, here comes Trixie, who reports no loss and no gain! It appears our first plateau has been reached early in the game, folks. Must be too much sodium in this week's soup. Let's keep an eye on this and step up the exercise, shall we?

(Trixie crosses the stage and pokes the announcer in the eye.)

SBB said...

(Crowd applauds Trixie for 1) she hasn't gained and thus remains poised to lose and 2) poking the announcer because that's funny!)

Jaime said...

I am down 2 pounds this week, for a grand total of 3! Wheeee!

Anonymous said...

LOL--you two--funny!

I copied Tech and lost 1.1. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jaime, Tech and Trixie!

jeannie diane said...

Well I do not have the good scales
at home. I just ordered some that
records every thing. weight,bone
mass, hydration, and the good ol
body fat..So i can weight on Wed
with you all.
So that I can strutt my stuff
across the stage with Trixie.

Has any one heard from Crystal
since the last report that she
arrived ok?

Michelle said...

*peeks around the curtain*

*grins sheepishly*

Sorry guys. Nothing for me. I didn't gain, which is always a plus.

I am hoping to post a los next week, after being on WW for a week.

SBB said...

Whohoo! Some of us loss pounds and some of us didn't gain! Go TEAM! We're AWESOME!

(Fireworks go off overhead. More balloons drop. The band plays loudly. The announcer beams.)