Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Snowed in is not good...

Hey this will have to be short. But I was snowed in for 3 days.
It is not good, to be at home with 2 children, and husband. All
I did was cook, EAT, and wash dishes. Bread in the bread maker,
chili, and a cake. To which I consumed about 1/3 of by myself..

Of course when I got on the scales this morning. It showed what
I had done. I need to find a way to be motivated for more than
a week at a time. I am barely breaking even. I need my mouth
wired shut. Of course malts have lots of calories.

Please help me. I am in the currents and drifting toward the falls!

2 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

Wish I had something motivational to say here. I haven't been doing so good myself. I have a great plan, I'm just not so good at working it. I am drinking more water, though. Maybe you could try just getting control of one meal at a time. Like, say breakfast...concentrate on just eating healthy breakfasts for a month. Really work at a plan, include variety, record what you like and what you don't; what you can make when you're in a hurry and what you can make when you have more time..once you master breakfast, move onto another meal.

Hey, how did your wedding shoot go?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I posted a comment earlier. I guess it's floating out there in blogland somewhere.

I think I remember saying something like don't be too hard on yourself. We all have times when we just can't do it. As long as you don't give up completely, you're fine. Just jump back into the game! :)