Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's only one day

Aha! I wasn't sure it was going to let me post, since it's still on the "old blogger". My dashboard was giving me this little message of how I am not the owner of this blog and it has not been changed as yet. Mmmkay... I guess it doesn't matter, 'cause here I am.

Anywho! I lost 3.2 this week. Woohoo! I was excited. Of course, I had thought I lost more, because she recorded that I did. But when I got home, I felt the need to check the totals over and she miscounted. But I am back up over 50lbs and am a happy girl, regardless. I am not sure how this next week will go, since I have let strawberry cheesecake ice cream come between me and the scale this week. It's 1/2 the fat, but when you sit and eat about 4 servings of it at once, it sort of defeats the purpose. There goes my extra points.

I hope everyone did good this week too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO WITH THAT 3+ LBS!!!

I didn't weigh myself today because I hit the floor running at 4 a.m. I'm sure I haven't done well given all the experimental baking I've been doing. Guess we'll see next week.

Anonymous said...

My scale needs new batteries. No, really, that's the truth! I'll get new batteries tomorrow or the next day, weather permitting, and post my results then.

Woohoo, Michelle! Awesome!

SBB said...

The first anon was FF, and the second anon was me. I guess when Crystal switched the blog to the new blogger last night, it somehow forgot us!

Linda said...

Congrats, Michelle!!

I'm the same weight, which is fine by me. My main and absolute goal is NOT TO GAIN IT BACK!! lol

Good luck to all of you this week.

Linda