Friday, February 01, 2008

Week Four (a few days late)

My weight is about the same. It's fluctuated about three pounds up and down this week. I've kept my online private journal. I am now tracking my daily weight, what I eat, my exercise (including pedometer readings for my Walking to Somewhere jaunt. We just started today, so if anyone wants to join us, just chime in and ask. On a day when I think things are either way out of whack or really in sync (someday that will happen), I also post about that, too. I know I'm an emotional eater, so if I can get myself to start being more aware, that will help.

I'm having a hard time getting back into working out after being sick. I hope the Walking to Somewhere and a desire to see Hershey's joy on his walks will serve as a solid motivator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to look further into that Walking to Somewhere, not sure I understand how it works.