Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tell Me Something I Don't Know

DIETING HARDEST FOR EMOTIONAL EATERS

CHICAGO - Emotional eaters -- people who eat when they are lonely or blue -- tend to lose the least amount of weight and have the hardest time keeping it off, U.S. researchers said.

They said the study may explain why so many people who lose weight gain it all back.


For this article to be truly helpful, they should have used some of the grant money to research what will HELP emotional eaters.

If you're an emotional eater, what do you to help yourself?

3 comments:

SBB said...

I drink! :)

Anonymous said...

Is that what you do to help yourself or is that what I didn't know about you? ;)

Jean said...

LOL, Tech.

I'm feeling completely unsuccessful right now, so I'm naturally feeling as if nothing I do helps me. :)